December 8, 2019

THE jewellery and watchmaking firm F. and W. Stewart was established by Frederick Stewart at 149 Charles Street, Launceston, in August 1878, with younger brother William joining in late 1879.

The brothers were born in Launceston to George and Mary Stewart and their fath...

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive
Please reload

© 2015 by JULIAN BURGESS. Proudly created with Wix.com